COVID-19 Update – Extivita-RTP REMAINS OPEN 5 DAYS/WEEK and continues to serve all of our patients with dive times offered throughout the day.
As North Carolina enters Phase 2 of re-opening, we continue to comply with CDC infection control recommendations:
- Spacing of patients at least 3 feet apart in the chamber.
- May wear your own protective mask until you put on your oxygen hood/mask
- Ventilating chamber at a higher flow rate for air exchange
- Hoods/masks are disinfected with appropriate COVID disinfectant after each treatment.
- Chambers are disinfected after each treatment
- Clinic will have housekeeping to disinfect on daily basis
- Patients are required to wash their hands upon arrival
- Individuals coming into clinic are limited to patients or caregiver only.
- Temperatures & O2 Saturation are checked in the lobby. Anyone with a temp above 100.0 F will be sent home.
All patients & staff are required to wear masks (some medical exceptions).
In addition, we are offering Nutritional IV’s:
- Reboot IV – Also known as Myers Cocktail (Vitamin C plus other vitamins and minerals).
- Glutathione (master antioxidant) to help boost your immune system.
The bottom line is HBOT and IV Nutrient Therapy help you stay healthy.
Please call 919-354-3775 to schedule your appointments.